Develop friendships • Build simple skills • Exercise • Fun
My Summer Journey is a summer program for teens on the autism spectrum, ages 13-19. Our fun-filled days help keep kids in a routine that can make the transition back to school much easier. The focus of the program is to make new friends along with working on life and social skills.
- June 12th to 16th session – This session is full.
- June 19th to 23rd session – This session is full.
- June 26th to 30th session – This session is full.
Individuals who will benefit from My Summer Journey:
- Enjoy and are successful in small group settings. The participant to counselor ratio is 4:1.
- Can participate in group activities for 10-15 minutes.
- Possess communication skills to express wants and needs.
- Are independent with personal hygiene.
- Do not require 1:1 behavioral support.
- Are not a flight risk.
Download My Summer Journey flyer to share.
If you have any questions contact Kelli Higgins, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.